Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Woman Inherits the Earth...



“God creates dinosaurs, God kills dinosaurs, God creates man, man kills God, man brings back dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth” 

If that isn't a great quote, then I don't know what is. I was at a bar in Austin when I discovered this staring back at me inside the women's bathroom. The excitement was instant and before I knew it I had whipped out my pink lipstick and attempted to finish the quote. I was a few cocktails in so the negative impact of smearing my lipstick on a public bathroom door hadn't occurred to me, I was just thrilled with the coincidence of being at the right place at the right time to see my favorite movie quote from my favorite movie.

If you weren't already aware... Jurassic World comes to theaters on June 12 this summer...

4 comments:

  1. Better graffiti than in the men's bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I saw that, I would have written the same ending.....IF I had something to write with. As much as I don't like Laura Dern, it was a good line for sure! ...spared no expense....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J has mentioned to me you don't like her gaping face haha

      Delete
    2. I just didn't like how she acted in Jurassic Park...her emotions seems unrealistic. Unfortunately, that has tainted my opinion of her forever! She did a pretty good job in the movie 'Wild'.

      Delete