Saturday, March 14, 2015

Friday Nights



These days I can't stay awake past 9pm. Forget going out on the weekends, I'm in my sweatpants the moment I step foot in the door. I know, we're in our 20's and we should be going out and enjoying our youth, frankly when it's cold out I don't want to do anything that involves me leaving the building. So last night I opted for some homemade vegetable soup and threw Jurassic Park into the PlayStation. Dinner by candlelight with my favorite movie?? Heck yes.

We do exciting things, don't get me wrong. The squeeze has traveled to more places than I can recall him telling me, and I've crashed a motorcycle. So you see, we're adventurous when the time comes. These days the weekends are reserved for boring things like laundry and dusting. I know, we're totally out of control.

7 comments:

  1. ha ha welcome to the real world. The comforting real world. BUT, travel you must!! Your day will come. Meanwhile, enjoy every minute. (soup looks great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. Did you plan it that way? The neck of the dinosaur and the spoon hanging out of the bowl???? Perfect. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A night in with Jurassic Park is a good idea.

    As long as you're not overly fond of lawyers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better recipe for cauliflower crust...
    http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/02/the-best-cauliflower-crust-pizza.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't plan it that way, when this scene came on I just said, 'this looks right' and snapped a pic haha Thanks for the recipe Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fyi.....http://www.countryliving.com/life/a35058/things-people-only-from-texas-understand/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1453_156559561

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ok with learning to use y'all often haha

      Delete