Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cocktails



The squeeze surprised me with a date last week, and not only that but it was at one of my favorite places. I dream of Zapoteca's guacamole and watermelon habanero margarita in my sleep! Just look at these magnificent cocktails. Mine had chunks of watermelon while the squeeze ordered a pineapple habanero margarita, same idea just with different fruit. Refreshing, sweet, and spicy, yummmm. They're not for the heat sensitive folk (sorry Birdman), but despite the fact the squeeze looks like he just stepped out of a sauna after just one drink he usually manages two. I grew up with my dad putting chili peppers in everything we ate so it doesn't bother me any. Bring on the heat!

5 comments:

  1. Of topic....(good to see you last night)....here's a recipe for cauliflower crust you bake first and then put on the toppings.
    (I don't know if you can broil in your oven, tho.)
    http://dearcrissy.com/cauliflower-pizza-crust-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you both as well! Thanks for the recipe, I think we can broil in our oven... keyword *think*.

    ReplyDelete