Saturday, March 28, 2015

Brunch II



Last Sunday we made our way over to Artemisia Cafe on Pleasant Street for brunch (of course). I gotta say, I really loved it! I ordered the huevos rancheros, for $10 you couldn't beat the amount of food on my plate. In fact, we spent a whopping $20 two feed the both of us. I knew this place existed, one night after a few drinks we even stumbled past it on our walk home and stopped to admire the cute decor. But we pretty much forgot about it until it popped up on my search for brunch hot spots.

It's small but quite sunny and cozy, above the bar there are several live plants with vines that have commandeered the exposed sprinkler system. There's some funky art here and there and the waitresses literally have rainbows dyed in their hair.

The food was so good! Lots of cheese and perfectly cooked eggs paired with tasty homefries. I'd go back again in a heartbeat. 

4 comments:

  1. Good java? If so, I'll have to check it out with Paulie some Sunday but early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.
    Yikes! We both used the word 'commandeered' in our blogs today. Can't remember the last time I even spoke the word. GRIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, didn't we! I sat for a good 5 minutes trying to think of a word to describe the scenery haha As for the java, didn't try any here. Our goal has been to use our espresso machine as much as possible so we can opt out of coffee at brunch.

      Delete