Friday, March 6, 2015

Evil Combs



I'm not sure what was happening here. Pig didn't take too kindly to the comb I was using. Cats are strange beings like that.

Today it's been relatively slow moving at work. There's a lot of downtime so my mind is all over the place. Currently I'm reaching out to all of my friends who have moved out of state, I'm picking their brains apart as to how they got where they did and by what means. Truck, trailer, shippers, everything crammed in one car in the back seat? I've heard it all so far. Some people found jobs and apartments before arriving at their destination, others found something after they crossed the state line. Some shipped their belongings there, and others crammed their life into their car.

So many options and alternatives. It's rather overwhelming to say the least.

Pig will unfortunately have to stay in Maine while we make our way down. This makes me extremely sad and I hate thinking about it. I know cats are aware. but I always wonder if they understand the entirety of what's going on around them.

So many things to plan.

1 comment: