Monday, July 27, 2015

Heights



Have you ever been in a hot air balloon?? I haven't. I've thought about it before, but half of me is utterly terrified of heights, while the other half wants to bite the bullet and experience skydiving. Unfortunately the scared half is mainly the dominant half and the thought of jumping thousands of feet out of an airplane gives me anxiety. You'd have a hard enough time just getting me to stand at a shallow ledge. 

I was making my way back to my car downtown after running an errand and this bright orange hot air balloon just popped out from behind a building. I was a little confused at first at what it was, hot air balloons aren't something you see around here, but the second I figured it out I grabbed my phone to snap a pic. It was gone pretty quickly, hot air balloons move a lot faster than I had imaged. Maybe floating up into the sky in a big colorful bubble wouldn't be that scary, perhaps a hot air balloon ride should be added to the bucket list!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind skydiving. I haven't been up in a balloon, but heights are no problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No interest. Keep them up there.

    ReplyDelete