Friday, July 10, 2015

29



That's how young the squeeze turned on Thursday, happiest of birthdays to my other half!! I wanted to do something special since this will be the last birthday for either of us that we'll get to celebrate before we move (until we come back to visit of course!). All of the squeeze's friends helped me out and gathered together at The Saltwater Grille for a surprise dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better turnout; the weather was perfect, the sunset was beautiful, the company was awesome, and of course the food was delicious. So much success!


Afterwards we walked over to the dock sitting perpendicular to the restaurant and spent some time on a huge boat, courtesy of one of the squeeze's friends.


Thank you for being you! You are the kindest, most selfless human being I have met and I feel so lucky that you picked me to share your days with. I hope 28 has been an awesome year, I can't wait to spend 29 with you on a new adventure! 

3 comments: