Monday, June 29, 2015

Boxes



So many more of these boxes are in our near future. I can't believe it's almost July, JULY! I don't love packing, I don't mind it I guess. It's almost relieving to go through one's stuff and get rid of the things that clutter your life. We have to put lots of things up for sale on Craigslist too, oy vey. I'm still trying to sell my neon wheels... that has proven to be rather difficult. Basically we still have a lot of loose ends to tie up. 

The bittersweet moment when our apartment was being shown and a check was written right on the spot proved to be a little overwhelming. On a more positive note, the soon-to-be-new-tenants loved the way we arranged our apartment and pressed us if they could have a few of the items we plan on selling. I guess that means we have a desirable living set-up! 

Pig looks ready to help in this photo, I guarantee you when the time comes she will not be so thrilled. I love moving! - Said no one ever 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what she's going to think while the moving process is underway. I remember moving my parents up to their cottage- the whole way, the cat was in the cat carrier meowing. When we finally got there, I put her down in one room with water, food, and litter, closed the door, and left her in peace while the movers were in and out of the house.

    ReplyDelete