Thursday, June 25, 2015

Check Up



Little Pig had her official pre-Austin check up on Wednesday and she got a clean bill of health! I must admit, sometimes I haven't been the best cat parent and have neglected to take her to the vet for the past few years *hangs head in shame* I was a little nervous, and when anyone is nervous about anything medical related they temporarily transform into a hypochondriac. I feared my neglect might have led to some issues I wasn't aware of, but I breathed a huge sigh of relief when the vet looked at me and smiled. 

The only change were red freckles that have shown up near her gum-line due to her being a redhead. Phew.

She needed a couple vaccines, we learned she may need another when we get down to TX due to there being more creepy crawly things in the south. She's been lethargic the past due days, her little 6.3lb frame is probably adjusting to the dose of vaccines. But alas, we are one step closer to tying up loose ends here. I'm going to my human vet in a couple weeks to get my pre-Austin check-up as well. Hopefully I don't need any vaccines... I hate needles.

2 comments:

  1. Poor kitty, subjected to a visit to the Arch Fiend that we call the vet.

    ReplyDelete