Monday, June 8, 2015

S'mores



All that talk about s'mores while at the fire pit made me a little s'more crazy. Since we don't have approval for a fire pit in our living quarters, and I don't want to risk exploding marshmallows in our microwave, I opted for something a little more accessible. S'mores Oreos! This was actually the first bag of Oreo's I've ever even bought. Apparently the 'Limited Editions' cost you the same price but only come with 3/4 the amount of Oreo's as the regular kind do. What a jip. 

So were they good? Of course they were good, they're frickin' Oreo's. I guess this was the first time they didn't have a regular cookie shell, but rather a graham-cracker/cookie hybrid. Did they taste like s'mores? Not really. Only s'mores can taste like s'mores. That being said, does one pick strawberry flavored candy because it actually tastes like strawberry? Definitely not. Unless you live in a place where strawberries taste like whacked out psychedelic sugar bombs (I'd probably try them).

If someone reads this and senses my desperation for s'mores please help, when you get a craving like this it doesn't go away until satisfied. 

SOS

2 comments:

  1. We always had 'em camping w/ J. Too messy though for me. Beers are so clean. That's my vote.

    ReplyDelete