Saturday, April 4, 2015

Rainy Day



My cat's mannerisms are an exact portrayal of my inner emotions. It's rainy and cold out and I would rather pay to stay in my sweatpants all day than get paid to sit at work all afternoon. Yesterday we were blessed with (or possibly the victims of a cruel joke) beautiful weather. Low 60s! Out of habit I threw on my jacket only to be made fun of because it was so warm outside.

Then today we woke up to 46 degrees (it feels like 30 so I'm not sure what's up with that) and rain. Oh the humanity! April, please be kind to us. Looking at this photo makes me want to crawl into bed so badly. Agh.

Today is more of a means for me to vent about the cold.

2 comments:

  1. She has a good idea. Huddle in under the covers and take a long nap.

    It was the same situation here yesterday- pleasant temperatures in the afternoon, above 10C.

    Over night we had a flash freeze, so the sidewalks and roads were slippery, and we had snow. It has yet to warm up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Enjoy. Here we got Sun, Rain, Snow brisk Winds and 35 tops. Did someone say spring????

    ReplyDelete