Monday, April 27, 2015

My Strange Addiction



Have you ever seen that show? It's completely absurd, people literally eating whole couches and sleeping next to running hair dryers. I guess we all have our quirks, Pig here apparently has a new found interest in paintball guns. Although perhaps addiction is the correct term in their case, I don't think eating dry wall would be considered a quirk. 

A quirk to me is something cute or funny, like the way the squeeze insists on drying his hair against the rinnai heater after a shower and falls asleep. He cranks it up to 75 degrees and forgets to turn it back down, so when I come home our apartment feels like the Amazon Rainforest and he hasn't noticed. I tell him if he's so adamant about drying it to just use my hair dryer, I doubt he'll fall asleep next to a running hair dryer. He's not that quirky.

I love binge watching Reba and Roseanne. I also have an affinity for anything coconut. And of course dinosaurs. That one's a "duh." I can't say I've ever the urge to eat light bulbs though, does that make me boring?

1 comment: