Thursday, April 2, 2015

First



I'll look back on this photo and remember that this was our first Christmas tree together. It was also our first apartment together. Well, technically we moved across the hall into this apartment when it opened up, but I don't really count the first unit because we lived there for only two months.

There's the squeeze passed out in front of the heater, I'll never quite understand his desire to nap in front of something that gets dangerously hot, especially when the risk of injury from him falling asleep are high. In a memorable "I told you so" moment, one day I discovered him wandering around with a grill mark on his lower back. I gasped when I saw it, which led to him gasping and panicking. I pointed out the fresh burns and let him have it.

Does he still nap in front of the heater? Of course.

This will always be our first apartment together, our first tree together, and that time the squeeze burned his butt on the rinnai heater.

1 comment:

  1. Napping in front of the heater brings certain consequences, after all.

    ReplyDelete