Monday, April 6, 2015

Brunch IV



After the squeeze and I had a horrendously memorable experience at Bintliff's Cafe in Portland, I took to the internet to spread the word of our incident. It's crazy how powerful of a tool the web is, and it didn't take long before the owner reached out to me. Long story short, I had never posted a review about anything before, I made accounts on Yelp, Urban Spoon, and a couple others to share what happened, but I didn't plan on using said accounts after. Fast forward to now, I realized how much I got a kick out of writing reviews. I figured, we go out to eat enough and Portland has so many hot-spots so why not tell people about our experiences, I mean who hasn't made a decision on something based off the reviews they've read.

Anyway, I received an email the other day from Yelp asking to me to join the Elite Squad. I'm still not 100% sure I understand what the point of it is, but I get a cool badge next to my name on the site.

So here's my Elite '15 review for brunch at Zapoteca, five stars! $10 for brunch again? Amen to that. Red chile potatoes, chipotle agave glazed bacon, avocado, poached eggs, corn cakes, a side salad, etc, etc. You get the point.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like the sort of cuisine I'd go for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soooo good! I eat the same thing for breakfast everyday....and it's, unfortunately, not that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Birdman should definitely hit up Zapoteca for brunch!

      Delete
  3. ... and you do NOT want to know E's breakfast menu. Gulp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something along the lines of coffee yogurt I hear haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lunch. I can handle that. Ask her sometime about her breakfasting menu.

      Delete