Monday, April 13, 2015

Bloody



Would you believe I've never had a bloody mary before. I have a big sweet tooth so I tend to lean towards mimosa's and bellini's. This past Sunday though I opted for something on the spicier side, a $5 bloody at Bibo's Madd Apple Cafe.

I guess I love bloody mary's now.

Apparently I've been missing a lot with my picky drink tendencies. Brunch overall was good, you really can't beat $5 cocktails and $4 pastry baskets. Our benedicts were on the 'meh' side, but I'd definitely go back for the cheap goodies alone! Their blueberry muffins, biscuits, and english muffins are all baked there, I wonder if they make their own bloody mary mix too?? It can't be that difficult to make... Perhaps my next goal at home is to try and concoct my own spicy version.

On another positive note, it is in the 60's again today! Hallelujah! 

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely go for blueberry muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I'll settle for the Bloody... very, very mild. I'm such a sensitive guy, you know

    ReplyDelete