Thursday, February 5, 2015

It just keeps on coming...



Oh, just some enormous death icicles hanging by our window, no big deal. These things look to be about four feet long. That's pretty impressive and terrifying at the same time if you ask me. I can't even begin to explain how much I hate the cold. And snow. And winter. And ice. And the cold. It's so physically painful to step outside where the air feels like it's slapping you in the face.

I know it's over 100 degrees ten months out of year in Texas, and frankly I don't care. I rather that, than this. The driveway to our apartment is so backed up with snow that parking has become something comparable to that of maneuvering inside of a sardine can. Parking on the street crosses my mind when it gets bad. You heard me right, parking on the street in Portland almost seems like a better option sometimes. 

My apologies, I get very antsy and fussy during the winter. This is just my annual snow rant and I had to get it out of the way.

Five months until Texas??



No comments:

Post a Comment