Saturday, February 21, 2015

Corgis



I was going through my pictures when I came across this photo I took last summer. This is Sophie the Corgi. I met her and her two Corgi buddies when I joined my friend Hayley on a visit to their owner's home. Ed has an agility course out front of his house for the little buggers. You heard me, an AGILITY COURSE. I got to witness these tiny corgis run, jump, sprint, zig-zag, and leap their way around a course set up just to accommodate their itty bitty legs. Something you'll learn about me if you didn't already know, I love corgis. I want an army of them. An army of absolute total cuteness. 

I digress.

Watching these little guys jump ever so majestically over a bar lifted three inches off the ground is enough to put a silly grin on my face for days. Perhaps one of these days my dream of owning a corgi will become true. Until then, I'll just hit repeat on the video of Sophie running through a collapsible tube.

2 comments:

  1. Heck, Pig could do that, no problem. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my cousins had a corgi for years. These days there's a spaniel in the house.

    ReplyDelete