Saturday, January 31, 2015

Subarus Love the Snow



That may be true, yes. I on the other hand hate snow. I never grew up around winter sports because my parents never knew how to ski, so unfortunately I've never been able to really appreciate the winter for what it offers most people. Coming to American in '92 their primary focus wasn't learning how to navigate Shawnee Peak, so I never took to the slopes with other kids. To this day I've tried learning to snowboard a maximum of two times. Both times I left nervous, cold, and blue from my lack of appropriate attire. I'd give it a third try, but this time I want someone to show me the ropes and not dump me at the bunny slope with children who are kicking my butt.

I do love snow during the holidays, but that about sums up any positive feelings towards the cold white stuff. We're making the big move to TEXAS this year, which the squeeze and I are absolutely stoked about. With all this snow it makes me wish August was much closer though.

My Wrex will have to enjoy the snow while it lasts, because I'm determined to make this the last snow she ever sees. Goodbye temps in the single digits, freezing rain, icicles, shoveling out my car at 7am, falling on my face on black ice, and frozen snot. Hellooooo Southern heat.



No comments:

Post a Comment